Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

As I grow older ... and hopefully wiser. My Health and my families health is becoming more important to me. Which should have been important always!! But sometimes we tend to take things for grated. For one reason or another, my husband and I decided this year to challenge each other to exercising. So far we are doing very well at it. Our whole family golf's during the spring and summer ... but find ourselves doing nothing during the winter months. So now we're trying to change that.
  I had been working at a job that was causing me a lot of stress!!
I so needed to change my job, but that is not always easy to do, especially in this small rural area that we live in. I am a home body, my favorite place to be is at home, always has been.  for a few years now, I have been trying to find a job ... I could do from home ... they are very hard to find. I use to say to myself all the time, why didn't I take hair dressing or something like that ... then I could just turn a room in the house to work out of.
So one day , I was on facebook ... and stopped into a friend profile to see some pictures she had posted, and there was a picture of sister . I hadn't seen her in a few years, so I pop into her profile to see what she was up to. I see on her profile that she is working from home.  Instantly I said ... what is she doing? I want to work from home?! So I sent her a message, to find out what she was up to ... and two days later, had signed up to work from. She told me all about this company that is signing people up to buy Eco-friendly household products and health care products.  Going "Green" is something I have been thinking about doing for a while now, and the Health products were just an added bonus, considering my husband and I both had just decided to start improving our health. this seem to be the prefect thing for me to do. Plus it is something , I can believe in.  I have been using these products now for a couple of months, and I have to say ... "They are so Worth it!!" I can't even begin to tell you how impressed I am with this company and what they sell.
Everyone should try them.  You have nothing to lose , and everything to gain.  Not to mention that if your not satisfied, your under no obligation to keep buying, so this is risk free. Please feel free to visit my website to learn more: www.internetceomoms.com/carriedaw . If your not sure this something you want to do, but would like to try the products because you want try Eco-friendly products in your home . you can do that too ... I would love to help anyone who would like to go Green or improve their health ... and or even earn some money while doing so. Feel free to send me a message.  Smile and have a wonderful day, thank you for stopping by.  Carrie Daw

No comments:

Post a Comment