Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Please excuse me

Before I address my blog again ... with something , dealing with why I'm blogging , I want to mention to people who are stopping by  that I am very new to this. I have no idea what I am doing??? I have been trying to blog hop?? wow, I don't think I'm doing it right??? I think I joined blog frog or something like?? lol. Wow, do I have a lot to learn?  So I just wanted to let people know , that if I'm doing something wrong out here, I am sorry.  If anyone would like to leave me a message please feel free to do so ... Any advice is welcomed!! I hope you can do that here, not sure about that either?? sorry ... I thank you for your patience Carrie Daw

1 comment:

  1. I was in the same boat 11 months ago! If you have any questions, email me...I've learned alot in the last 10 months!

    Following along from the Friday Folow. Would love it if you could come follow me back! I am in the midst of my Green Holiday Giving event and have TONS of ecofriendly giveaways going on. Have a great weekend!

    Diane
    www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete